5 Night Golf Break in Dubai competition
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- Entries must be received by midnight on the 28th November 2010.
- To enter the competition, submit your details in the entry form found at www.dubaigolfbreaks.co.uk/competition by the Closing Date or by completing an entry form at the NEC Golf Show (26-28 November 2010) and returning it to our stand.
- From all eligible entries received by the Closing Date, one (1) winner will be chosen in a random draw held on or about the 01st Dec 2010.
- The prize for the winner is a golf holiday in Dubai for two people. The prize consists of return economy flights with Emirates from Birmingham to Dubai, 5 nights accommodation at the Intercontinental Hotel Festival City including breakfast in a standard Twin room, 2 rounds of golf at the Al Badia Course, one round of golf at the Dubai Creek course and return airport transfers from Dubai airport. The prize is open for 1 year from the date of the draw. Flights, hotel & golf are subject to availability. Hotel accommodation is only valid on a Sunday arrival, departing Friday (5 nights). Golf is only valid from Sunday to Thursday and must be pre-booked before departure. Prize is not valid during local national holidays.
- The winner and their chosen companion are responsible for ensuring that they have obtained all necessary visas and valid passports for travel to the destination and are fit for travel.
- Once the trip is booked and confirmed, any amends to the booking will incur an extra cost that must be borne by the winner.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable. The prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post or phone by the 01st December 2010.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
- By entering the prize draw all entrants agree to be sent future marketing material by www.dubaigolfbreaks.co.uk. This can be stopped at any time by contacting the Promotor.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Dubai Golf Breaks (Part of Millington Travel), 26 Market St, Leicester LE1 6DP, United Kingdom.